Help & Support
Reading Arizona is available to all Arizonans via geolocation. Patrons accessing Reading Arizona from within the state will be able to see the full collection if they are connected to the Internet.
Reading Arizona is committed to providing access to ebooks and offers multi-user, unlimited checkouts. There are no wait lists, and no due dates. You may download up to 3 ebooks to your offline bookshelf, where you can access your ebooks on your tablet even if you don't have Internet access.
You Choose How You Want to Read
Online in a web browser: There are no limits to the number of books you can read, and you don't have to set up an account if you're in Arizona. However, creating an account will allow you to personalize your reading experience and access the collection while traveling outside the state. Google Chrome is the preferred web browser; we do not recommend Internet Explorer.
Offline on a tablet: You can also read online using your tablet, or download to your device to read later. Devices that support the BiblioBoard library app include: Android, iPad® (iOS versions 8+), Kindle Fire HD®, Nexus tablets®, Android tablets and Nexus® and Galaxy® tablets.
Smartphones: The BiblioBoard app is now available for smartphones. Devices include: iPhone® (iOS versions 8+), Android, Nexus® and Galaxy®
- Head to www.readingarizona.org and click Enter Ebook Collection
- Select 'Login' in the upper right corner
- Create an account by clicking 'Signup now!'
- Finding an Ebook
- Browse: Ebooks are organized into anthologies and collections by topic. Also try the 'Visual Browse to find ebooks based on the fascinating pictures they contain.
- Search: Know what you're looking for? Locate it using the 'Search' box in the upper right corner.
- Reading an Ebook
- Once you've found a book you like, click on the book title, then select 'Read.' You can mark the book as a favorite to locate it easily next time. This page also allows you to rate and comment on the book when you're finished.
Note: Some ebooks offer a 'Download' option. These are books that have entered the public domain, likely because of expired copyright. Books with current copyright are not available for download.
When you click 'Read' the book will open within the browser. From here you can add notes and bookmark pages, jump to pages, and change the display. Be sure to share your review of the ebook when you're finished!
To turn the page, use the scroll bar or arrows in the top toolbar. If you're on your tablet, use your finger to swipe the page.
- Saving to Offline Bookshelf
- This option is available on tablets only. Click on your tablet for more information.
Encountering technical difficulties not addressed on this page?
Let us know here.